Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love my wife.

I have been busy this week and have not had time to write. As it is the end of the week and today is Mother's Day, I can't think of anything better to write about than my beautiful wife and how great she is.

That's right, I have the greatest wife in the whole world. She doesn't think so, but I know the truth, she is the greatest and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

To start off, she is a wonderful mom. My wife would do anything for her kids and always puts their needs before her own. She has sacrificed her time, talents, body, sleep, wants, priorities, sanity, and everything else to make sure that my kids needs are met and that they are the happiest kids that they can be. Case in point. In order to get my daughter into the right preschool, she got up at 3:00am and waited outside with a bunch of other moms for four hours so that she could register. This on top of the countless sleepless nights waking up to nurse a newborn, staying up late to decorate and prep for a birthday to make them feel special, and the endless list of thankless sacrifices that only a mom can give. My kids may never understand how much she loves them, but I hope that some day when they are grown they realize how much she has sacrificed for them.

I also think that my wife is gorgeous and is as every bit as beautiful as the day we met, ( she stopped me coming down the stairs in our apartment complex and offered me a cookie, but thats another story.) She has the most beautiful brown eyes and a smile to match. And I don't just think she is beautiful because I married her. Even if we weren't married I would still think she was beautiful.

One thing that I love about my wife is that she is fun to hang out with. One of my favorite days was when she and I, before we got married, spent the whole day together at Disneyland. I can honestly say that I don't get bored of my wife and really enjoy hanging out with her.

I love my wife. She is beautiful and I love to hang out with her and am looking forward to when the kids are grown and we can spend some time together. This may not be the most eloquent blog entry and I know that it doesn't communicate just how much I love my wife, but I just want her to know that I love her and think the world of her.

1 comment:

Chelan said...

Awww! What a nice husband! Those are all the things a wife/mother loves to hear and be reassured of.